As the highest power small-frame EFR turbocharger, the EFR 7163 is designed specifically for competitive racing use. The state of the art ‘Mixed-Flow Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel’ design allows for remarkable spool and huge power bands. This unique turbocharger is an off-the-shelf Indy car turbocharger, used by all current IRL teams!
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 71mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 64
- Max Flow Rate: 60 lb/min
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ hose coupler inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Inlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Mixed Flow Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Forged milled extended tip compressor wheel
- Military-grade dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with silver-plated metal cage
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Water-cooled light-weight Aluminum bearing housing
- Large internal wastegate (optional)
- Compressor recirculation valve (aka BOV)
- Boost control solenoid valve
- T25, T4 and V-Band Turbine Housing options to fit a variety of installations
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.