EFR 8374 is engineered to support big power levels yet spool fast enough for professional time attack teams. The 74mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is an optimal match for the 62.6mm inducer / 83mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 79lb/min airflow. This is one of the most exciting turbos in the EFR lineup for the high-power addicts. This turbo has the largest EFR compressor housing and is ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 500-800hp range, or as twin turbo applications up to 1300hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water-cooling optional (recommended)
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 83mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.6mm
- Max Flow Rate: 79 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4″ Ported Shroud Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler w/ integrated Vband option
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 74mm
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing – The EFR 8374 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations, all use 3″ V-band (92mm OD): [list]
- 0.83 A/R T3 Single Scroll (Internal WG) – Part # 179258
- 0.92 A/R T4 Twin Scroll (Internal WG)- Part # 179357
- 1.05 A/R T4 Twin scroll (external WG)- Part # 179393
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings – lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice – (aka oil restrictor) **no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section – water cooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.