SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST F-150 COMMUNITY HERE:
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 15% greater flow than OEM intercooler piping
- Made from 3.5″ to 3″ (cold-side piping) and 2″ to 2.5″ (hot-side piping) aluminum in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Aluminum Intercooler Hot-side + Cold-side Piping Kit is designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost F-150’s turbos by improving the performance of your intercooler via a 15% increase in airflow over the OEM alternative. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow.
The 3.5″ to 3″ cold-side and 2″ to 2.5″ hot-side piping feature mandrel bends to allow for smooth air flow and the ultra-resistance fibers on the silicone couplers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure. The hot-side piping also features a CNC-machined NPT bung that allows for quick installation of water/meth injection or a boost gauge.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Piping Kit requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 90 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit 2015-2016 EcoBoost F-150’s with the 3.5L engine.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.