This Nissan turbocharger upgrade By ISR Performance requires a 3an feed line (not compatible with 4an feed line). Its compact turbocharger offers more top-end power than stock turbos, delivering great response on 1.8 liter to 2.2-liter four-cylinder engines. Crucial specifications include a compressor side 3″ inlet, exhaust side 0.64 A/R turbine housing, and turbocharger rated up to ~380hp. If you plan to do a full bolt-on with the drive, it’s best to acquire the following parts.
Turbo Specs and Parts
- 90 degree 2.00-2.25″ Coupler (for hot pipe)
- ISR Performance Intake Kit – SR20DET S13 or Z32 MAF
- 45 Degree 3.00″-2.75″ Coupler (for intake kit)
- ISR Performance Turbocharger Line Kit
- ISR Performance Turbine Outlet O2 Housing
- Larger injectors (Depending on fuel type and boost level injector size will vary)
- Upgraded Fuel Pump
- ECU Re-Tune or aftermarket ECU
This is an inexpensive upgrade turbocharger for your SR20DET that delivers big performance in a compact package, which can potentially reduce the weight of the car compared to factory-option turbochargers.
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.