Manley Pro Series connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. Our signature “Turbo Tuff” design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Bores are round and without taper. Bend and twist are tightly controlled. Cap fasteners are 3/8″ APR 2000 cap screws. These rods are also available with ARP 625+ fasteners. To order, affix an “R6” to the part number.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL-spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and/or nitrous
- Supplied with 3/8″ ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- Recommended for applications up to 1000 HP
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.