BorgWarner’s EFR 7670 is ideal for responsive street-driven vehicles, as well as road racing and time attack applications. EFR7670 delivers early spool with a healthy 64lb/min compressor flow.
BW utilizes its 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel as the optimal match for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor for an unmatched response. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. An excellent fit for use in single turbo applications for the 400-600hp range (up to 2.6L), or as twin turbo applications 800-1200+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water cooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections: [list] [*]Inlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 70mm
- Stainless Steel Sand-cast Housing
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings – lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice – (aka oil restrictor) **no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section – water cooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.