This is a complete front and rear set of Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Each line is assembled and pressure tested here in the United States using high-precision Swiss-made fittings.
Stainless Steel brake lines are highly recommended if you track your car frequently. As the brake fluid heats up from friction between the pad and rotor, the factory rubber lines can swell. As the line swells the brake pedal will start to feel increasingly mushy. However, with these lines, the braided stainless steel sleeve will keep the line from swelling. Additionally, the braid will keep errant road debris from slicing through the hose.
Additional recommended components:
- BREMBO Type-III 2-piece Front Rotor Assemblies
- BREMBO Type-III 2-piece Rear Rotor Assemblies
- RaceTech RE10 Front and Rear Brake Pads
- Caliper Mounting Stud Conversion
Vehicle Fitment (Fits both steel and PCCB braking systems.):
- 2014-2019 Porsche 991 GT3
- 2016-2019 Porsche 991 GT3RS
- 2016 Porsche 911R
- 2013-2019 Porsche 991 Turbo / S
- 2016 Porsche 981 Cayman GT4
We’ve Got Your Back
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are principles of Function Factory Performance. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at 251-253-2032 or contact us by email at Sales@FFPerformance.co