With a responsive, and torquey twin scroll design, the stock turbo on the Ford Focus RS is one of a kind. Because of the reverse rotation twin scroll design, an aftermarket upgrade is unable to properly sit in the stock location. The solution? To develop an innovative, clean-slate design built to bolt on like stock but offer the power aptitude of an aftermarket turbo. The billet compressor wheel was designed for a perfect balance of peak power and response, and hand-crafted to slip smoothly into the stock turbo position. It utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 11 full blades (no splitter) for a max flow rate of 65lb/min (spinning Counter clockwise). The wastegate actuator is their high pressure 18PSI actuator. Compressor Housing retains OEM connections with a 3″ hose coupler inlet, 2″ hose coupler outlet.
• Direct drop-in fitment. Easy replacement, no adaptors or fabrication needed. Installs without modifications
• Divided twin scroll configuration for early spool and strong torque
• Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing for improved throttle response and unmatched durability
• 11 full blade billet compressor wheel, 60mm inducer, 65lb/min max airflow
• High efficiency inconel turbine wheel
• Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
• Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top end performance)
• Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
• Capable of 600bhp with supporting mods (with custom tune)
• 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps bearing housing temperatures low. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.