Updated for 2020, the AMS Performance Alpha 15x kit comes STANDARD with G35-900 Garrett© G-Series turbos, 3.5″ Downpipes, 4″ Carbon Fiber Intakes, and 4″ Turbo inlets which is capable of producing over 1400 WHP. The competition can’t compete with Alpha on engineering or on the track. All of the things that are standard on the AMS 15x kit costs you thousands extra with the competition. Prepare yourself for an over 1400 WHP capable street car that spools faster using the newest Garrett© G-Series turbos. The Alpha turbo system upgrades for the R35 Nissan GTR have been engineered from the ground up to create a line of turbo kits that would redefine GTR aftermarket performance.
- Totally Redesigned Turbo Kits for Maximum Horsepower
- Utilizing Newly Released G35-900 Garrett© G-Series Turbochargers
- Capable of 7 Second Quarter Mile Times
- 3.42 60-130 times (e85)
- Totally Redesigned More Efficient Exhaust Manifolds
- Laser Cut Heat Shields and Line Sheaths for Superior Heat Management
- Parts Included that Competitors Charge Extra For
- Massive 4″ Organically Shaped Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts
- Show Stopping Design and Materials
- No Need to Hack Up Your Chassis Frame Rails
Alpha R35 GTR “X Series” Turbo Systems
Every part of the new Alpha 15x kit is now improved. From the exhaust manifolds, to the intakes, to the G-series turbos, to the downpipes, the kit was designed to spool faster, pull more air in, and get more air out making much more horsepower than the previous generation of turbo systems.The SnailWorks© AMS Engineering Team has spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the Alpha “X Series” turbo systems to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market.
Totally Redesigned Tubular Exhaust Manifold
The new 15x kits feature 2.0 inch external diameter runners which yield a 1.7 inch internal diameter for the new AMS turbo kits. They are not just larger but designed in a way to feed the exhaust gasses as efficiently as possible to the new “X” branded kit turbos. To improve the exhaust flow even further each of the manifolds have been through an extrude honing process, resulting in a smooth finish in the entirety of the manifold interior.
The Garrett© G-Series Turbos and 3 inch Intercooler Piping
The new Garrett© G-Series turbos are a complete clean sheet redesign of the performance turbocharger lineup from Garrett©, with the intention of improving horsepower output while simultaneously decreasing spool time. Utilizing these cutting edge turbos on our turbo kits, matched with the benefits of the AMS 4″ intakes, larger downpipes, and redesigned manifolds have shown staggering increases in horsepower compared to older technology from just a few years ago. The new G35-900 Alpha 15x kit is over 1400 whp capable! All this is accomplished without sacrificing anything in terms of spool up time or power delivery. The future is now! The new G-Series turbochargers feature new compressor wheel aerodynamics and new turbine wheel aero constructed of Mar-M alloy rated for 1055°C. By implementing race-proven Garrett© turbos AMS has successfully delivered you more horsepower throughout the entire powerband!
To further improve power output, the Garrett© G-Series Turbos use 4″ inlet and 2″ discharge compressor covers. This cover allows for greater airflow compared to a 3 inch cover found on many smaller turbo systems. The compressor discharge was maximized to allow the best possible flow given the space constraints of the GT-R. This is then fed into the high velocity cast 2.5 inch to 3 inch lower intercooler pipe. This new lower pipe offers you a drastic improvement in airflow vs its predecessor and transitions with the highest efficiency into 3″ intercooler piping.
Massive 4″ Carbon Fiber Intakes
Tig Welded 3.5″ Stainless Steel Downpipes
As another feature of the AMS 15x Turbo Kits, they have added 3.5 inch (90mm) T304 stainless steel downpipe set that will perfectly match your exhaust system. The Snailworks© AMS Engineering Team designed an 8″ cast section that tapers from 3.5″ down to the exhaust flange which eliminates excessive back pressure. The included TiAL 38mm external wastegates recirculate exhaust gasses back to the downpipes through 1.5″ bellowed ports.
NO CUTTING of the Frame Rails, Compatible with A/C and Power Steering
AMS developed the new Alpha 15x Turbo Kit to directly bolt in without hacking up your prized possession! Typically when you reach 1200+ HP levels drastic measures must be taken such as on other competitors kits where they start cutting frame rails, losing air conditioning etc. If you have to cut the frame rails on any kit below 2000+ HP levels then its time to consider buying an AMS Alpha Turbo Kit.
- G35-900 Garrett© G-Series Turbos
- Alpha Cast Exhaust Manifolds w/ 2″ Primaries
- Alpha CNC Billet Aluminum Engine Mounts
- Alpha CNC Billet Aluminum Differential Bracket
- Alpha Tig Welded 3.5″ T304 Stainless Steel Downpipes
- Alpha Organically Shaped 4″ Carbon Fiber Intakes
- Alpha 2.5” to 3” lower IC piping
- TiAL 38mm Wastegates
- Alpha Dry Media Air Filters
- Alpha Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Alpha Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, Couplers, and Heat Shielding
- 2009-2011 (CBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2012-2016 (DBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2017-Current (EBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM, Gulf, and European Models (LHD & RHD)
- .83 A/R Turbine Housing for Quicker Spool Time at the Expense of Maximum Horsepower
- 1.01 A/R Turbine Housing for Maximum Horsepower at the Expense of Spool Time
We’ve got your back!
Function Factory Performance takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 576-8606, feel free to direct message on our live chat or CLICK HERE to contact us via email.